From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Alessandro Salvini" redirects here. For the homonym grandfather, painter and actor, brother of Tommaso, see Alessandro Salvini (1827-1886).
|Born||6 August 1890
|Died||24 July 1955
|Other names||Alessandro Salvini|
|Years active||1917–1943 (film)|
Sandro Salvini (1890–1955) was an Italian actor. He appeared in around thirty films during the silent and sound eras. He played the lead role of the Duke in Alessandro Blasetti's Mother Earth (1931).
- The Thirteenth Man (1917)
- The Conqueror of the World (1919)
- Countess Sarah (1919)
- The Cheerful Soul (1919)
- The Fall of the Curtain (1920)
- The Serpent (1920)
- Little Sister (1921)
- The Stronger Passion (1921)
- Nero (1922)
- The Shepherd King (1923)
- Mother Earth (1931)
- Lorenzino de' Medici (1935)
- Landy p.178-79
- Landy, Marcia. The Folklore of Consensus: Theatricality in the Italian Cinema, 1930-1943. SUNY Press, 28 May 1998.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|