Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sands in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sands may refer to:
- Multiple types of sand, granular material.
Sands or The Sands may also refer to:
Casinos and resorts
- Las Vegas Sands, a casino development company
- Marina Bay Sands, in Singapore
- Sands Atlantic City, a closed hotel/casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem, a newly opened casino resort in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Sands Expo and Convention Center, in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sands Hotel, a closed hotel/casino in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sands Macau, a casino in Macau
- Sands Regency, in Reno, Nevada
- USNS Sands (T-AGOR-6), an oceanographic research ship that served the U.S. Navy
- USS Sands (DD-243/APD-13), destroyer in the U.S. Navy
- SANDS, acronym of Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society, a UK charity
- David Sands, a convenience store chain, based in Fife and Perthshire, Scotland
- Inspector Sands or Mr Sands, an emergency code word used in public transport systems in the United Kingdom
- Sands School an alternative, democratic school in the UK
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sands.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.