From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sandstone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sandstone is a sedimentary rock composed mainly of sand-size mineral or rock grains.
Sandstone may also refer to:
- United States
- Sandstone Charter Township, Michigan
- Sandstone, Minnesota
- Sandstone Township, Pine County, Minnesota
- Sandstone, Missouri
- Sandstone, West Virginia
- Sandstone Bluff, Wisconsin
- Sandstone Amphitheater, outdoor theater in Kansas City, Kansas
- Sandstone Ranch (Nevada), historic place in Clark County, Nevada
- Sandstone Retreat, 1970s clothing-optional, open sexuality resort in California
- Sandstone Trail, a long-distance walkers' path in England
- Sandstone Universities, an informally defined group comprising Australia's oldest tertiary education institutions
- Operation Sandstone was the third series of American nuclear weapon tests in 1948
- Sandstone (2004), the first novel in James Rollins' SIGMA Force Series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandstone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.