Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sandwich in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sandwich is a food item typically made of two pieces of bread with layers of food (meat, salad...) between them.
Sandwich may also refer to :
Places and jurisdictions
- Sandwich, Kent, England, United Kingdom
- Sandwich Island, former colonial name of Efate, now part of the Shefa Province, Republic of Vanuatu
- Sandwich Island, part of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- Sandwich, Illinois, U.S.
- Sandwich, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Sandwich, New Hampshire, U.S.
- Sandwich, the former name of Windsor, Ontario, Canada, and a neighborhood there
- Sandwich, the former Roman Catholic Diocese of Sandwich (now of London, Ontario)
- Sandwich Islands, former name for the Hawaiian Islands
- Sandwich, the former Apostolic Prefecture of the Sandwich Islands
- Earl of Sandwich, a title held by multiple people
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Sandwich (band), Filipino rock band
- Sandwich (album), an album by the metal band Psychostick
- "Sandwiches" (song), a song by Detroit Grand Pubahs from the album Funk All Y'all
- Too Many Sandwiches, a song by Stereophonics
- Ham sandwich theorem
- Huber–White standard error, also called the "sandwich standard error"
- Sandwich theorem
- Sandwich (horse) (born 1928), Thoroughbred racehorse
- Sandwich, a specific form of a threesome sex position
- HMS Sandwich, the name of six ships of the Royal Navy, and one planned one
- Sandwich generation
- Sandwich printing, a photographic technique for combining multiple images into a single image
- Sandwich structured composite, a layered material
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandwich.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.