|Look up Sandwich Islands in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sandwich Islands was the name given to the Hawaiian Islands by James Cook in 1778.
Sandwich Islands or Sandwich Island may also refer to:
- South Sandwich Islands, an archipelago, named by James Cook, which is part of the British overseas territory of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands in the south Atlantic Ocean
- Sandwich Island, a former name by James Cook of the uninhabited atoll Manuae in the Cook Islands in the South Pacific Ocean
- Sandwich Island, a former name by James Cook of the island Efate in the Republic of Vanuatu in the South Pacific Ocean
- Sandwich Island Sleeper or Eleotris sandwicensis, a species of fish endemic to the Hawaiian Islands
- Sandwich Islets, south of Bahía Cook, Chile
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandwich Islands.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.