|Look up Sandwich Islands in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sandwich Islands or Sandwich Island may also refer to:
- South Sandwich Islands, an archipelago, named by James Cook, which is part of the British overseas territory of South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands in the south Atlantic Ocean
- Sandwich Island, a former name by James Cook of the uninhabited atoll Manuae in the Cook Islands in the South Pacific Ocean
- Sandwich Island, a former name by James Cook of the island Efate in the Republic of Vanuatu in the South Pacific Ocean
- Sandwich Island Sleeper or Eleotris sandwicensis, a species of fish endemic to the Hawaiian Islands
- Sandwich Islets, south of Bahía Cook, Chile
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.