A sandwich bar is a restaurant or take-away food shop that primarily sells sandwiches. Some sandwich bars also offer other types of fare, such as soups, grilled foods. and meals. Notable sandwich bars include Subway and Arby's.
The term can also refer to a self-service area with foods for preparing sandwiches.
- Start and Run a Sandwich and Coffee Shop - Jill Sutherland. p. 37.
- Appeal by Mr C Crolla: Deli and Sandwich Bar at 51 Home Street, Edinburgh ... - Great Britain. Scottish Office Inquiry Reporters, C. Crolla
- The GL Diet For Dummies - Nigel Denby, Sue Baic
- Stewart, Martha (July 12, 2008). "Let guests serve themselves at a sandwich bar". The Seattle Times. Retrieved 23 March 2014.
- "Top 10 for selecting a sandwich bar". MSN Arabia. Retrieved 23 March 2014.
- 'Give Us More Music': Women, Musical Culture, and Work in Wartime Britain ... - David Allen Sheridan - Google Boeken. pp. 97-100.
- Media related to Sandwich bar at Wikimedia Commons
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|