From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sandworm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sandworm may refer to:
- Arenicola marina (Lugworm), called "sandworm" in the UK
- Alitta virens, formerly Nereis virens (King Ragworm), called "sandworm" in the US
- Hookworm larvae which cause cutaneous larva migrans, called "sandworms" in the southern US
- The Mongolian death worm is said to inhabit the Gobi Desert
- Sandworm (Dune), from Frank Herbert's 1965 science fiction novel Dune and its derivative works
- The Chthonians of H. P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos, first mentioned in 1968
- The Junundu, enormous sandworms inhabiting "the desolation" in Guild Wars Nightfall
- Purple worm, a fictional monster from the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game, first introduced in the games 1974 original set
- Sandworms, common threats native to the fictional desert planet Motavia in Sega's original Phantasy Star series of roleplaying video games, originating in 1987
- Sandworms, creatures featured in the 1988 film Beetlejuice and more heavily in its spin-off TV series
- The Graboids of the Tremors franchise, first introduced in 1990
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sandworm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.