||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Sandra "Sandy" Carter|
Sandy Carter at Enterprise 2.0 Conference, in November 2011
|Title||General Manager, IBM|
Sandra “Sandy” Carter is an American business executive, speaker and author. She is IBM’s worldwide General Manager of Ecosystem Development and Social Business.
Sandy Carter, is known for her innovative Marketing 2.0 and has led the IBM brand to win over 14 industry marketing awards in the previous years.
She has authored three books “The New Language of Business: SOA & Web 2.0”, which won the Platinum MarCom Award in 2008, and “The New Language of Marketing 2.0: Social Media”, which won the Silver MarketingSherpa award in 2009 and the bestselling "Get Bold” in 2011 where her AGENDA approach has been praised by business leaders. Her numerous industry awards include: "Brand Leader of the Year" from the World Brand Congress, "Top 10 in Social Media" from Altimeter Group and Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Technology." Sandy was named one of the "Ten most powerful women in tech" by CNN magazine. Most recently, NAFE named Sand a "Social Media Star" and "Woman of Excellence."
- "The New Language of Business: SOA & Web 2.0." ISBN 0-13-195654-X
- "The New Language of Marketing 2.0: How to Use ANGELS to Energize Your Market" ISBN 978-0-13-714249-1
- "Get Bold: Using Social Media to Create a New Type of Social Business” ISBN 0-13-261831-1
- "MarketingSherpa’s 2009 Email Awards Gallery: Get Inspired by These Exceptional Campaigns" (PDF). MarketingSherpa. Retrieved 2009-08-21.
- "2009 Brand Leadership Award Winners". World Brand Congress.
- "Women in Tech: The Executives". fastcompany.com. Jan 14, 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-21.
- "10 most powerful women in tech". CNN. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- "2012 NAFE Women of Excellence". NAFE. Retrieved 2012.
- AUD hosts IBM Vice President Sandy Carter
- "'Culture Eats Strategy for Lunch': An Interview with IBM's Sandy Carter". Reuters. Retrieved 2009-08-21.
- "Interview with Sandy Carter at IBM's IMPACT 2009 Conference". InformationWeek. May 13, 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-21.
- "The "S" Stands for Service: An Interview with Sandy Carter, IBM’s VP of SOA Strategy". MarketingSherpa. Retrieved 2009-04-16.