This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Carmi, Illinois, U.S.
|Office||American Family Association governmental affairs director, the president of the conservative political action group Culture Campaign|
|Spouse(s)||Bruce Rather (2009-present)|
Sandy Rios is the American Family Association governmental affairs director, the president of the conservative political action group Culture Campaign, a Fox News Channel contributor, and a talk radio host.
Rios has been the president of Culture Campaign since 2004 and was president of Concerned Women for America, a conservative religious organization, from 2001 to 2004. She is chairman of the North Korean Freedom Coalition, a coalition that advocates for the citizens of North Korea.
Rios hosted an afternoon talk radio show on WYLL in Chicago, Illinois from 1993 to 2001 and hosted a syndicated radio program, Concerned Women Today as president of Concerned Women for America. In January 2007, she returned as WYLL afternoon host through July 2010. Sandy Rios in the Morning on AFR TALK has been airing on American Family Radio since January 2011.
In 2009, she married Bruce Rather, a Chicago-based lawyer.'
- "Debate Over Whether Obama Administration Is Making Unmarried Women Dependent on Government". Fox News. 2010-07-30. Retrieved 2015-05-08.
- "Moody Radio".
- "PHOTOS: Meet Groundswell's Major Players". Mother Jones.
- WYLL Sandy Rios Retrieved October 24, 2007 Archived November 4, 2007, at the Wayback Machine
- AFR Talk Weekday Schedule Archived July 31, 2012, at the Wayback Machine afa.net. Accessed August 6, 2012
- MBN Commentary Retrieved October 24, 2007
- Arana, Gabriel (14 May 2015). "Conservative Host Sandy Rios Thinks Amtrak Engineer's Sexuality Is 'A Factor' In Crash". Huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
|This United States biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|