|• Revised Romanization||Sang am dong|
|• McCune–Reischauer||Sang am dong|
|• Total||8.38 km2 (3.24 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,300/km2 (6,000/sq mi)|
- Nanjido (난지도 蘭芝島)
- Worldcup Park (월드컵공원)
- Korean Film Archive (한국영상자료원)
- Korean Film Museum (한국 영화 박물관)
- Cinematheque KOFA (시네마테크 KOFA)
- Korean Film Referential Library (영상 자료실)
- CJ E&M Center (씨제이 이앤엠 센터) (the broadcast and recording centre of many Mnet programmes with a studio audience, namely the live weekly music show M! Countdown)
- Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation(MBC) (문화방송)
Schools located in Sangam-dong:
- Japanese School in Seoul
- Sangam Elementary School
- Sangji Elementary School
- Seoul Haneul Elementary School
- Sangam Middle School
- Sangam High School
- "Status quo and features" (in Korean). Mapo-gu official site. Retrieved 2008-05-11.
- "상암동 (Sangam-dong 上岩洞)" (in Korean). Doosan Encyclopedia. Retrieved 2008-05-11.
- "The origin of the dong' name (Sangam-dong 상암동)" (in Korean). Mapo-gu official site. Retrieved 2008-05-11.
- "How to apply for K-Pop Music Shows". Korea Tourism Organization. Retrieved 3 June 2012.
- Home page. Japanese School in Seoul. Retrieved on January 15, 2015. See address here "ソウル特別市麻浦区上岩洞1582"
- "Chronicle of Beopjeong-dong and Haengjeong-dong" (in Korean). Guro-gu Official website.
- "Mapo Information". The chart of legal dong assigned by administrative dong (행정동별 관할 법정동 일람표) (in Korean). Mapo-gu Official website.
- Mapo-gu official website in English
- Map of Mapo-gu at the Mapo-gu official website
- Sky Park at Official Seoul City Tourism
- (in Korean) Map of Mapo-gu at the Mapo-gu official website
- (in Korean) Sangam-dong resident office website
- (in Korean) Sangam-dong map
|This Seoul location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|