|Location||Wonju, Gangwon, South Korea|
1,694,679 square metres (418.764 acres)
|Newspaper||The Sangji Herald|
|Colors||Green and Blue|
Sangji University (상지대학교) is a private university located in Wonju, Gangwon Province, South Korea. Established in 1955, it has seven colleges and six graduate schools. Its top areas of study are Oriental Medicine (one of only 11 in the country) and Tourism. The Sangji Foundation also manages Sangji Yeongseo College and Sangji Girls Middle and High Schools.
- Since 2007, the university has offered an English Cafe on campus for students to practice English.
- The university is focused on environmentally friendly heating and cooling systems.
- Kang Full (or Kang Do-young) (강풀 or 강도영): Webcomic Artist
- List of Korea-related topics
- List of colleges and universities in South Korea
- Education in South Korea
- Globalization, Environment, Network, Sangji, 21st Century
|This article about a South Korean institution of tertiary education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|