From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sanguine or sanguin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sanguine is a red pigment
Sanguine may also refer to:
- Sanguine, one of the four humors in pre-modern medicine
- Sanguine, a personality type, one of the four temperaments
- Sanguine, a Daedric Prince in the video game franchise The Elder Scrolls
- Sanguine (band), an alt-metal band
- Sanguine (heraldry), a tincture in heraldry
- Sanguine (transmitter), an antenna of the US Navy
- Sanguine, a fruit, type of blood orange
- HMS Sanguine (P266), a submarine
- Sanguine Productions, a company
- Project Sanguine, a research project for radio communication with submarines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanguine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.