From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sani may refer to:
- Sani Ahmed, Nigerian basketball coach
- Sani Resort, a luxury holiday resort in the community of Kassandreia, Chalkidiki, Greece
- Sani, Mauritania
- Sani Pass, pass in the Drakensberg linking Lesotho to South Africa
- Shani, in Hindu astrology, Saturn
- Sani, a village in Zanskar, Jammu and Kashmir state, India
- Sani Monastery next to Sani village in Zanskar
- Sani, Burkina Faso
- The Sani ethnic minority, grouped by the Chinese government as part of the Yi people
- Sani, singer of pop band Aikakone in Finland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.