Sanibel Sea School
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sanibel Sea School is a 501(c)3, non-profit organization with a flagship location in Sanibel, Florida. Founded in 2005, the organization teaches children and adults about marine ecosystems and ocean conservation through experiential education.
|Founder||Bruce and Evelyn Neill|
- "Caring through love of the sea". The News-Press. Retrieved 2015-09-21.
- "Marianela at Sanibel Island". Travel Channel. Retrieved 16 September 2015.
- "Curious Kids » Sanibel Sea School". www.wgcucuriouskids.org. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "Eco-Lessons at Sea School". Food & Wine. Food & Wine Magazine. Retrieved 16 September 2015.
- "Official Website". Sanibel Sea School. Retrieved 31 August 2015.