Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sanitarium may refer to:
- An alternative spelling of sanatorium, a medical facility for long-term illness, or a health-oriented resort, depending on region
- Sanitarium, California, unincorporated community in Napa County
- Battle Creek Sanitarium, resort made famous by John Harvey Kellogg
- Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company, a major food company in Australia and New Zealand
- Sanitarium (video game), a point-and-click adventure game released in 1998
- "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)", a song by Metallica
- The Sanitarium, a 1910 film starring Fatty Arbuckle
- Sanitarium (film), a 2013 horror anthology film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanitarium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.