Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sanitization in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sanitization can refer to
- Data sanitization
- Disinfection, the destruction of pathogenic and other kinds of microorganisms
- Sanitization (classified information)
- Censorship, removing information from a published document
- Sanitation harvest or sanitation cutting in forestry
- Sanitize as in be clean and hygiene
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanitization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.