Jump to navigation Jump to search
In Japanese, Sanjō (三条, lit. third street) may refer to:
- Emperor Sanjō (三条天皇; Sanjō-tennō), the 67th emperor of Japan
- Sanjō family (三条家, Sanjōke), a Japanese kuge family
- Kairi Sanjō and Yukari Sanjō, fictional characters from the manga series Shugo Chara!
- Yukito Sanjō, fictional character from the Bakuryu Sentai Abaranger
- Sanjō, Niigata (三条市; Sanjō-shi), a city in Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- Sanjō Street, Kyoto (三条通, Sanjō-dori), one of numbered east-west streets in the ancient capital of Heian-kyō, present-day Kyoto
- Sanjō Street (Nara) (三条通り, Sanjō-dori), one of numbered east-west streets in the ancient capital of Heijō-kyō, present-day Nara
- Sanjō Station (disambiguation), train stations "山上" and "三条"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanjō.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.