|Born||22 November 1965 (age 50)
|Known for||Dhoom series|
Sanjay Gadhvi (born 22 November 1965) is an Indian writer and film director who is known for Dhoom series.
He made his directorial debut with Tere Liye (2000) which went unnoticed. The film was earlier titled Tu Hi Bataa and the movie had starred Arjun Rampal and Raveena Tandon, but the movie stalled due to low budget.
He first gained attention when he directed the action thriller Dhoom in 2004.
He then directed the sequel to Dhoom, called Dhoom 2. The film starred three of the main actors from the previous film: Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra and Rimi Sen. Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai and Bipasha Basu.
- Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai (2002)
- I'll miss directing Dhoom 3 : Sanjay Gadhvi. NDTV India. October 14, 2012
- Aditya Chopra is near-perfect: Sanjay Gadhvi. Times of India. Priya Guptha. October 25, 2012.
- Wanted to do films beyond 'Dhoom': Sanjay Gadhvi. Times of India. PTI. October 26, 2012.
- Imran Khan is a bonus for Kidnap: Sanjay Gadhvi. Hindustan Times. Subhash K. Jha. September 25, 2008
- Tere Liye (2001). Moviespictures.org.
- Jain, Divya (5 March 2007). "Interview with Film Director Sanjay Gadhvi". Animation Express. Archived from the original on 30 September 2011. Retrieved 26 August 2009.
- "No dream machines in Dhoom 2?". Sify. 6 September 2005. Retrieved 6 January 2012.
- "Max Stardust Awards". Entertainment.oneindia.in. 19 February 2007. Retrieved 18 June 2012.