This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Education||BA from St. Stephen's College, Delhi|
MBA from IIM Ahmedabad
Sanjeev Bikhchandani is an Indian businessman, who is the founder and executive vice chairman of Info Edge which owns Naukri.com, a job portal, as well as the co-founder of Ashoka University.He was given the Padma Shri Award, the fourth Highest civilian award in India, in January 2020.
He attended St. Columba's School, Delhi and finished schooling from there in 1981. There after, he obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from St. Stephen's College, Delhi, (Delhi University) in 1984. He completed his MBA from IIMA in 1989.
Sanjeev after his PG left a job marketing Horlicks at HMM (now known as GlaxoSmithKline) in 1990 to set up two companies Indmark and Info Edge along with a partner. The first company specialized in pharmaceutical trademarks and the second produced salary surveys and reports. In 1993, he and his partner decided to go separate ways. Both partners got one company each. Sanjeev got Info Edge. In 1997, Bikhchandani set up Naukri.com, jobs portal on a server in the United States, and later Quadrangle, an offline executive search business. In 2005, Naukri.com was reported as being India's largest web-based employment site.
Building up in the websites business, Infoedge later launched other classified sites like 99acres in real estate, Jeevansathi in matrimony and Shiksha in education.
He is also an astute investor, having invested in unicorns like Policybazaar and Zomato.  Additionally, he is a part of the 'Vision Circle' of FYI (Foundation for Young Innovators) - a shark tank for social initiatives exclusively open to high school students.
He won the Ernst and Young - Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2008.
- "Bikhchandani hits Rs 722 cr jackpot". Business Standard. 21 November 2006. Archived from the original on 26 September 2010.
- Kushan Mitra (13 January 2008). "Dot-com's poster boy - Sanjeev Bikhchandani". Business Today. Archived from the original on 31 July 2011.
- Menon, Rashmi (23 January 2018). "What's in a name? Sanjeev Bikhchandani was apprehensive of 'Ashoka' University". The Economic Times. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- "Anand Mahindra, Venu Srinivasan to be honoured with Padma Bhushan; Naukri.com founder to get Padma Shri". The Economic Times. 26 January 2020. Retrieved 26 January 2020.
- "MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS" (PDF). padmaawards.gov.in. Retrieved 25 January 2020.
- "Sanjeev Bikhchandani traces his journey from dreamer to achiever". India Today. 28 September 2012. Archived from the original on 7 March 2018. Retrieved 23 May 2016.
- "Info Edge's Sanjeev Bikhchandani shares his slip-ups on the path to success". Business Today. 24 April 2014. Retrieved 23 May 2016.
- "How Naukri.com became a hit". Rediff.com. 14 December 2005.
- "How billionaire debutant Sanjeev Bikhchandani built himself a fortune". Forbes India. Retrieved 4 July 2019.
- "Strategic Growth Forum India - Speaker - Sanjeev Bikhchandani". Ernst & Young. Retrieved 23 May 2016.