Sanjiazi, Ilan boo
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Township||Youyi Daur, Manchu, and Kirghiz Ethnic Township (友谊达斡尔族满族柯尔克孜族乡)|
Sanjiazi (Chinese: 三家子; pinyin: Sānjiāzi; (Manchu:ᡳᠯᠠᠨ
ᠪᠣᠣ, Möllendorff: ilan boo) is a village or Ilanbotokso in Youyi Daur, Manchu, and Kirghiz Ethnic Township (友谊达斡尔族满族柯尔克孜族乡), Fuyu County, Qiqihar Prefecture, Heilongjiang province, China. The village is about 22 km southwest of the administrative center of Fuyu, and about 6 km west of the main road from Qiqihar.
Approximately 80 elderly residents of the village are considered to be among the last people who have a good grasp of the historic pronunciation of Manchu. A local elementary school employs Manchu language teachers who learned the language from some of the older residents.
Over 70% of the residents are ethnic Manchu. Dong Xuefeng, an official with Youyi Township, said that Sanjiazi is the only village in China in which the Manchu language is spoken and the Manchu customs are observed because of its relative isolation.
Manchu language spoken elsewhere
- 2016年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：友谊乡 [2016 Statistical Area Numbers and Rural-Urban Area Numbers: Youyi Township] (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. 2016. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
230227203213 220 三家子村民委员会
- 友谊达斡尔族满族柯尔克孜族乡 [Youyi Daur, Manchu, and Kirghiz Ethnic Township]. 行政区划网站 www.xzqh.org (in Chinese). 行政区划网站/区划地名网站 (Administrative Divisions Web/District Geographic Names Web). 8 November 2012. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- Randy Alexander, Sanjiazi 01: An Unexpected Party (archived), 2008-11-01
- "Much ado about Manchu." Shanghai Daily at People's Daily. November 15, 2011. 1. Retrieved on November 20, 2011.
- "Much ado about Manchu." Shanghai Daily at People's Daily. November 15, 2011. 2. Retrieved on November 20, 2011.
|This Heilongjiang location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|