This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||29 January 1961|
|Residence||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Alma mater||St. Xavier's College, Kolkata|
|Occupation||Chairman of RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group|
|Net worth||US$1.43 billion (January 2017)|
|Children||Avarna Goenka and Shashwat Goenka|
|Parent(s)||R. P. Goenka|
|Relatives||Harsh Goenka (brother)|
Goenka, a former member of the Prime Minister’s Council on Trade & Industry, is serving as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Woodlands Medical Centre Ltd., we a premier hospital located in Kolkata, where he has received the title of Honorary Consul of Canada.
- "Sanjiv Goenka Profile". Forbes. Archived from the original on 2 February 2017. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- "Sanjiv Goenka – Profile".
- "Sanjiv Goenka picked again as IIT-Kharagpur chairman".
- "Sanjiv Goenka".
- "Sanjiv Goenka, Consul of Canada in Kolkata, India".
- "ISL: Sanjiv Goenka buys Atletico Madrid's stake in ATK".
- "Rajasthan Royals owner set to sell stakes, big business houses expected to bid".
- "Past AIMA Presidents".
- "Goenka IIT chairman for third time".