Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sankara can refer to:
- Shiva, whom Hindus, especially Shaivites, worship as supreme God or their Supreme Being
- Adi Sankara, Hindu philosopher of roughly 800 CE credited with reviving Hinduism
- Mariam Sankara, First Lady of Burkina Faso, widow of Thomas Sankara
- Thomas Sankara (1949–1987), Marxist revolutionary leader of Burkina Faso (from 1983–1987)
- Sankara (2006 film), a 2006 film
- Shankara (2015 film), a 2015 Telugu film
- Sankara (Introspection), (2007) film by Sri Lankan film director Prasanna Jayakody
- Sankara Eye Foundation, a US-based non-profit working to eradicate curable blindness in India
- Sankara, Burkina Faso, a village in Burkina Faso
- Sankhara, mental formations in Buddhist philosophy
- Sankara Stones, magical rocks from the 1984 feature film Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sankara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.