|Directed by||Pankaj Advani|
|Written by||Pankaj Advani|
|Produced by||MoserBaer Entertainment Ltd. and 7 Entertainment Ltd.|
|Starring||Kay Kay Menon|
|Music by||Ranjit Barot|
Guru (Kay Kay Menon) and Ganpat (Dilip Prabhavalkar) are small-time car thieves. One night, they steal a Mercedes Rs. 10 million inside, unaware that the car belongs to a vicious gangster/loan shark called Faujdaar (Anupam Kher). They try to sell the stolen Mercedes to Suleman Supari (Rahul Dev), a hitman, who recognizes the car and notifies his friend Faujdaar. Faujdaar sends his henchman with Guru to get back the cash.
Meanwhile, Ganpat has hidden cash in a safe place. After an accident, he loses his memory. Angered by the chain of events, Faujdaar gives Guru three days to return the money.
- Kay Kay Menon - Guru
- Anupam Kher - Faujdar
- Rimi Sen - Mona
- Chunky Pandey - Sikandar Khan and Sheshaiyya (Dual role)
- Dilip Prabhawalkar - Ganpat
- Rahul Dev - Suleman Supari
- Yashpal Sharma - Pachisia
- Hemant Pandey - Filip Fattu
- Virendra Saxena - Godman
- Shrivallabh Vyas - Sharafat
- Manoj Pahwa - Gogi Kukreja
- Kurush Deboo - Bawajee
- Sanjay Mishra - Lingam
|Soundtrack album by|
|Label||Venus Worldwide Entertainment|
|Ranjit Barot chronology|
|1.||"Mumbai One Way Nagri Hai"||Sukhwinder Singh, Ranjit Barot||3:50|
|2.||"Ghoom Ghoom"||Roop Kumar Rathod, June Banerjee, Ranjit Barot||3:49|
|3.||"Sha La La (She Is A Bad Girl)"||Ranjit Barot||4:17|
|4.||"Mister Hua Hai Aisa Hal Kyun"||June Banerjee||4:14|
|5.||"Mister Hua Hai Aisa Hal Kyon" (Remix)||June Banerjee||6:48|
Nominations in 2010
- Nominated for Most Promising Debut Director, 55th Filmfare Awards.
- Nominated for Best Director and Best Film; Searchlight Awards - Max Stardust Awards 2010.
- Nominated for Best Screenplay, Most Promising Debut Director, and Best Ensemble Cast; Nokia 16th Star Screen Award.