Sanne Troelsgaard Nielsen
|Full name||Sanne Troelsgaard Nielsen|
|Date of birth||15 August 1988|
|Place of birth||Denmark|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 22 January 2018
Sanne Troelsgaard Nielsen (born 15 August 1988) is a Danish football player who plays as a midfielder for FC Rosengård in Sweden's Damallsvenskan. Since 2008, she has been a part of the senior Danish national team.
In 2011, Troelsgaard was named Denmark's Player of the Year after scoring 29 goals in her first 15 matches for Skovbakken. In February 2017, Troelsgaard signed for FC Rosengård in the Swedish Damallsvenskan.
Troelsgaard Nielsen made her senior international debut for Denmark in March 2008, playing the last four minutes of a 1–0 win over Finland at the 2008 Algarve Cup. At the 2011 Matchworld Women's Cup in June 2011, she scored all three goals in the Danes' 3–0 win over Wales.
- Brøndby IF
- Elitedivisionen: Winner 2010–11, 2012–13
- Danish Women's Cup: Winner 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014
- Caps and Goals
- "Sanne Troelsgaard kåret til Årets Kvindelige Fodboldspiller 2011" (in Danish). Spillerforeningen. 2011-12-03. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Rosengårds sportchef om nya stjärnan: "Det här blir jättebra"". Sydsvenskan. 12 February 2017. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- "Danmark – Finland 1 – 0" (in Danish). Danish Football Association. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- "Ton up for Wales". She Kicks. 2011-06-19. Retrieved 2012-09-30.
- Schou Nielsen, Pia (30 June 2013). "Troelsgaard ikke med til EM" (in Danish). Danish Football Association. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Denmark is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to association football in Denmark, about a midfielder, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|