From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sanpits)
Sanpitch may refer to:
- San Pitch River: A river in Sanpete County, Utah which merges with the Sevier River near Gunnison, Utah.
- "Valley of the Sanpitch", or "Sanpitch Valley": Sanpete Valley
- San Pitch Mountains: A mountain range that runs along the west side of Sanpete County, Utah.
- Sanpitch or Sanpits Indians: An American Indian tribe who lived in the Sanpete Valley and had ties to or were a part of the Timpanog people.
- Sanpitch: A chief of the Sanpits tribe who lived in the Sanpete Valley and died in 1866.
- Sanpitch: A Shoshone chief who had some kind of a tie with the Bear River Massacre and was alive in 1870.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanpitch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.