Sans Pareil (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sans Pareil is a steam locomotive that took part in the 1829 Rainhill Trials.
Sans Pareil may also refer to:
- A Spanish-French wine grape also known as Grenache
- A French wine grape known as Jurançon
- The original name of the Adelphi Theatre in London, founded in 1806
- Any of five ships of the French Navy, see French ship Sans Pareil
- Any of three ships of the Royal Navy, see HMS Sans Pareil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sans Pareil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.