Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sanshō may refer to:
- Sanshō (sumo) (Japanese: 三賞), three special prizes awarded at official sumo tournaments
- Sanshō (spice) (Japanese: 山椒), name of a plant, Zanthoxylum piperitum, used as "Japanese pepper"
- Sansho the Bailiff (Japanese: 山椒大夫, translit. Sanshō Dayū), a 1954 film directed by Kenji Mizoguchi
People with the given name Sanshō include:
- Kawarazaki Sanshō (1838–1903), Japanese kabuki actor
- Sansho Shinsui (1947–2017), Japanese film and television actor
- Acmella oleracea, species of flowering herb sometimes called "Sanshō buttons"
- Sichuan pepper, Zanthoxylum bungeanum, not to be confused with the Japanese spice sanshō
- Sanshou, Chinese self-defense system and combat sport
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sanshō.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.