From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sant'Elia, Elia being the Italian name for the prophet Elijah, may refer to:
Places in Italy:
- Sant'Elia a Pianisi, a commune in the Province of Campobasso
- Castel Sant'Elia, a commune in the Province of Viterbo
- Sant'Elia Fiumerapido, a comune in the Province of Frosinone
- Sant'Elia (Rieti), a frazione of Rieti
- Sant'Elia (L'Aquila), a frazione of L'Aquila
- Sant'Elia (Santa Flavia), a frazione of Santa Flavia in the Province of Palermo
Places outside Italy
- Mount Saint Elias a peak in North America climbed in the 19th century by the Duke of Abruzzi.
- Sant'Elia di Enna (829–904), an Italian monk from Enna, venerated as a saint in the Catholic and Orthodox churches
- Sant'Elia Speleota (863–960), an Italian saint from Reggio Calabria, venerated in the Catholic and Orthodox churches
- Antonio Sant'Elia (1888–1916), an Italian architect from Como
- Basilica di Sant'Elia, a church dating from the 11th century at Castel Sant'Elia
- Stadio Sant'Elia, a football stadium in Cagliari, Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sant'Elia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.