Sant Andreu Arenal railway station
|Rodalies de Catalunya commuter and regional rail station|
View of the entrance of station.
|Location||Avinguda Meridiana & Avinguda de Rio de Janeiro
|Operated by||Renfe Operadora|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Parking||A parking lot is located at each side of the station.|
|Fare zone||1 (ATM Àrea de Barcelona and Rodalies de Catalunya's Barcelona commuter rail service)|
Sant Andreu Arenal is a Rodalies de Catalunya station in the Barcelona district of Sant Andreu. It is served by Barcelona commuter rail lines R3, R4 and R7 as well as regional line R12. Passengers can also commute here to Barcelona Metro line 1 station Fabra i Puig and the Sant Andreu bus terminal. It is located where Avinguda Meridiana and Avinguda de Rio de Janeiro meet, by Rambla de Fabra i Puig.
- "Listado de líneas y estaciones" [List of railway lines and stations] (PDF) (in Spanish). Ministry of Public Works and Transport, Government of Spain. Retrieved 27 June 2014.
- Google (28 July 2015). "Bellvitge railway station and surroundings" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- Integrated Railway Network (PDF) (Map). Autoritat del Transport Metropolità. August 2013. Retrieved 26 June 2014.
- "Servei de rodalia de Barcelona" [Barcelona commuter rail service] (PDF) (Map). Rodalies de Catalunya (in Catalan). Generalitat of Catalonia. 20 July 2015. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- Barcelona Sant Andreu Arenal listing at Rodalies de Catalunya website
- Information and photos of the station at Trenscat.com (Catalan)
|This article about a railway station in Catalonia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|