Santa Clara County Health System
The Santa Clara County Health System (officially the County of Santa Clara Health System) is the public healthcare system of Santa Clara County, California, United States. It comprises county-owned hospitals and clinics, health-related county agencies, and a health insurance plan.
The Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System was established in 1993. It became the Santa Clara County Health System in March 2019 after the county acquired O'Connor Hospital and Saint Louise Regional Hospital from Verity Health System to prevent the hospitals' closure.
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center in Fruitdale
- O'Connor Hospital in San Jose
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital in Gilroy
- De Paul Health Center in Morgan Hill
- Santa Clara Valley Health Centers
Agencies and programs
- Santa Clara County Behavioral Health Services Department
- Santa Clara County Public Health Department
- Santa Clara County Emergency Medical Services Agency
- Santa Clara County Custody Health Services Department
- Valley Health Plan, a Covered California participating insurance provider
- Holtzclaw, Barry (March 8, 2019). "Newly Expanded County Hospital System Requires Bigger Subsidies". San Jose Inside. Retrieved April 27, 2020.