Santa Claus (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Santa Clause)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Santa Claus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Santa Claus is a folkloric figure in many Western cultures associated with Christmas.
Santa Claus may also refer to:
- Santa Claus: A Morality, a 1946 play by E. E. Cummings
- Santa Claus (1898 film), a British short silent drama
- Santa Claus (1959 film), a 1959 Mexican film
- Santa Claus: The Movie, a 1985 Alexander Salkind film
- The Santa Clause (film series), a series of movies (1994, 2002, 2006) starring Tim Allen
Places in the United States
- Santa Claus, Arizona, an uninhabited desert town
- Santa Claus, Georgia, a city
- Santa Claus, Indiana, a town
- FC Santa Claus, a Finnish football club
- Santa Claus (horse) (1961–1970), Irish racehorse
- Santa Claus Cup, an annual international figure skating competition organized by the Hungarian National Skating Federation
- Christmas gift-bringer
- Father Christmas (disambiguation)
- Santa claws (disambiguation)
- Santa (disambiguation)
- The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Santa Claus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.