Santa Cruz Sentinel
|Owner(s)||Digital First Media|
|Headquarters||324 Encinal Street, Santa Cruz, California United States|
Ottaway Community Newspapers, a division of Dow Jones & Company bought the paper in 1982 from the McPherson family. Community Newspaper Holdings bought the Sentinel in late 2006 from Ottaway, but quickly sold it, February 2, 2007, to MediaNews Group. The MediaNews Group formed Digital First Media in 2013 when it merged with Journal Register Company. The company is controlled by the hedge fund Alden Global Capital.
- Publisher/Editor: Gary Omernick
- Vice President of Advertising: Steve Bennett
- Managing Editor: Melissa Murphy
- Sports Editor: Julie Jag
- Lifestyles Editor: Anthony L. Solis
- "CNHI to Acquire 6 Dailies from Dow Jones" Archived 2012-12-09 at Archive.today, press release, November 1, 2006, accessed January 14, 2007.
- "MediaNews Group Inc. Acquires Santa Cruz Sentinel" Archived 2013-01-19 at Archive.today, press release, February 2, 2007, accessed February 3, 2007.
|This article about a California newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|