Santa Ignacia, Tarlac
|Municipality of Santa Ignacia|
Map of Tarlac with Santa Ignacia highlighted
|Region||Central Luzon (Region III)|
|Barangays||24 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Nora Modomo|
|• Vice Mayor||Noel Antonio|
|• Electorate||27,179 voters (2016)|
|• Total||146.07 km2 (56.40 sq mi)|
|• Density||330/km2 (840/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)45|
|Climate type||Tropical monsoon climate|
|Income class||2nd municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||120,330,708.03 (2016)|
Santa Ignacia, officially the Municipality of Santa Ignacia, is a 2nd class municipality in the province of Tarlac, Philippines. Sta. Ignacia has a total land area of 14,607 hectares. It is composed of 24 barangays two of which (Poblacion East and Poblacion West) are located in the urban area while the rest of 22 barangays are located in the rural areas. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 47,538 people.
- Poblacion East
- Poblacion West
- San Francisco
- San Sotero
- San Vicente
- Santa Ines Centro
- Santa Ines East
- Santa Ines West
|Population census of Santa Ignacia|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Santa Ignacia, Tarlac, was 47,538 people, with a density of 330 inhabitants per square kilometre or 850 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Tarlac". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region III (Central Luzon)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Tarlac". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Santa Ignacia, Tarlac.|
- Official Website
- Town History
- Pasyalan Tarlac
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
|This article about a location in Central Luzon region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|