Santa Maria Area Transit
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Headquarters||1303 Fairway Drive|
|Locale||Santa Maria, CA|
|Service type||bus service, paratransit|
|Website||Public Transit Services|
Santa Maria Area Transit (SMAT) is a bus service local to Santa Maria, California, providing both city and county-run lines.
- 1 North- Transit Center to Hidden Pines via Broadway
- 2 North- Transit Center to Hidden Pines via Railroad
- 2 South- Transit Center to Government Center via Miller
- 3 North- Transit Center to Suey Rd
- 3 South- Transit Center to Hancock College via College Dr
- 4 North- Transit Center to Pioneer Valley High
- 4 South- Transit Center To Santa Maria Airport
- 4 South VTC Loop- Transit Center to VTC and SM Airport
- 5 South- Transit Center to Old Orcutt via Foster Rd
- 6 South- Transit Center to Oak knolls/Righetti High School
- 7- Transit Center to Hancock College and Crossroads via Bradley
- 8- McCoy Lane to Tanglewood
- Guadalupe Flyer- Transit Center to Guadalupe via Main St.
- Cole, Spencer. "Spotlight on: RATP Dev USA | Biz Spotlight | Santa Maria Sun, CA". Retrieved 2018-11-24.
- The Breeze bus
|This article about transportation in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to bus transportation in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|