Santa Marta (disambiguation)
Santa Marta, the Italian-, Portuguese-, and Spanish-language name of the Biblical Martha, is a moderately common toponym in parts of the world where those tongues are or were spoken. There are, additionally, both real and fictional communities sharing the name.
- Santa Marta, Badajoz, a municipality in the province of Badajoz, Extremadura
- Santa Marta del Cerro, a municipality in the province of Segovia, Castile and León
- Santa Marta de Tormes, a municipality in the province of Salamanca, Castile and León
- Santa Marta de Magasca, a municipality in the province of Cáceres, Extremadura
- Cubillas de Santa Marta, a municipality in the province of Valladolid, Castile and León
- United States
- Santa Marta, an early name for Key Biscayne in Florida
- Vatican City
- Casa Santa Marta, a building, current residence of the pope
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Santa Marta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.