Santa Monica Daily Press
|Owner(s)||Newlon Rouge, Inc.|
|Founded||November 13, 2001|
|Political alignment||Neutral journalistically|
|Headquarters||1640 5th St., Suite 218
Santa Monica, California 90401
The Santa Monica Daily Press is a freely distributed microdaily newspaper in Santa Monica which was founded in 2001 by Dave Danforth, Carolyn Sackariason, and Ross Furukawa. The Santa Monica Daily Press is the only local daily newspaper in circulation in Santa Monica, California. The Daily Press has a circulation of 28,000 and a readership of 43,600.
Longtime sales manager Rob Schwenker was named to the publisher position in 2015.
Its editorial staff consists of Editor in Chief Matthew Hall, Staff Writer Jeffrey I. Goodman and Staff Writer Jennifer Maas.
Daniel Archuleta was the Managing Editor for seven years before passing away in 2014.
The photography staff consists of Staff Photographer Morgan Genser. The production department consists of Production Manager Darren Ouellette and Assistant Graphic Designer Cocoa Dixon
The sales staff includes Rose Mann and Jenny Medina.
- "New Daily Paper Being Launched in Santa Monica". Los Angeles Business Journal. Retrieved 9 May 2011.
- "Santa Monica Daily Press Managing Editor Daniel Archuleta dead at 38". Los Angeles Sports Journal. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- Santa Monica Daily Press Official Website
- Santa Monica Daily Press "e"dition PDF Archives
- Santa Monica Daily Press on Twitter
- Santa Monica Daily Press on YouTube
|This article about a California newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|