Santa Rosa, Rio Grande do Sul
Santa Rosa is a municipality in the Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul, located at latitude 27º52'15" and longitude 54º28'53" at a height of 277 meters above sea level. It has an area of 488.42 km2. Its estimated population is 73,575 (2020). It is known as the "National Cradle of Soybeans".
The city is served by Luís Alberto Lehr Airport.
- Soybean National Fair (Fenasoja)
- South American Nativist Music Festival (Musicanto)
- State Meeting of horticulture (Hortigranjeiros)
- Dance in Santa Rosa Festival
- Festival of Ethnic Groups
- Piggy in Roller Feast
- Cruzeiro Neighborhood Community Fair (EXPOCruzeiro)
- Student Song Festival (Canto Livre)
- Santa Rosa Shows Gramado
The Santa Rosense Union of Secondary Students (USES) exists since 1959, is the entity formed by high school and representing students from all elementary schools, secondary, technical, vocational and college preparatory school in Santa Rosa. Is USES who meets the student unions of public and private schools, in addition to state and local entities in the fight for a quality education, representing and defending the national rights of youth.
- Santa Rosa city hall page (Portuguese)
- Santa Rosa detailed Street Map
- Jornal Noroeste - news from the city and region