Santa Rosa Mall (Puerto Rico)
|Location||Bayamón, Puerto Rico|
|Address||PR-2 Bayamon, Puerto Rico 00960|
|Owner||Commercial Centers Management|
|No. of stores and services||100+|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||503,610 square feet (46,787 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
Santa Rosa Mall is a shopping mall in Bayamón, Puerto Rico. It is on Puerto Rico Highway 2 and is near the Deportivo station of Tren Urbano. The mall is owned by Commercial Centers Management and has an area of 503,610 square feet (46,787 m2). The mall is anchored by Sears and Burlington Coat Factory. Burlington Coat Factory was previously Supermercados Grande, a Gonzalez Padin, and a Belks-Lindsey Department Store before that.
- Plaza del Sol (Puerto Rico)
- Plaza Rio Hondo
- Plaza Las Americas
- The Mall of San Juan
- Plaza Carolina
- San Patricio Plaza
- Plaza del Caribe
- Plaza del Carmen Mall
- Las Catalinas Mall
- Directory of major malls. MJJTM Publications Corp. 1990. p. 553.
- "About Us". Santa Rosa Mall. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- "Store Directory". Santa Rosa Mall. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- "Burlington llega a la Ciudad Señorial La cadena sigue plan de expansión en la Isla". El Nuevo Dia. March 25, 2011. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
|This article about a Puerto Rican building or structure related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|