Hagia Sophia (disambiguation)
Hagia Sophia means either "Holy Wisdom" or "Saint Sophia" (Ἁγία Σοφία, Agia Sophia in Greek, Sancta Sophia in Latin, Ayasofya in Turkish). "The Holy Wisdom of God" is a name for the Second Person of the Trinity.
Hagia Sophia, Saint Sophia, or Santa Sofia may also specifically refer to:
Churches (or former churches)
- Saint Sophia Cathedral in Polotsk, considered a mother church of Belarus
- Hagia Sophia Church, Nesebar, 5th century church in Nesebar, Bulgaria.
- Saint Sofia Church, Sofia, a Christian church in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Saint Sophia Cathedral in Harbin, a Russian Orthodox cathedral in Harbin, China
- Saint Sophia Cathedral, Nicosia (Selimiye Mosque), a former church in Nicosia, Cyprus
- Sophienkirche (Berlin), Protestant church in Berlin, Germany
- Sophienkirche, Dresden, former church in Dresden, Germany. Destroyed in 1945
- Hagia Sophia, Thessaloniki, the largest Byzantine church of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Santa Sofia, Benevento, church in Benevento, Italy
- Santa Sofia a Via Boccea, Rome, Italy
- Santa Sofia, Padua, a church in Padua, Italy
- Santa Sofia, Venice, church in Venice, Italy
- Saint Sophia, Ohrid, a church in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia
- Saint Sophia Church, Moscow, Russia
- Saint Sophia Cathedral in Novgorod, Russia
- Sophia Cathedral, Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo), Russia
- Saint Sophia Cathedral in Vologda, Russia
- Hagia Sophia, the Church of the Holy Wisdom in Constantinople (now Istanbul, Turkey), then a mosque, now a museum
- Little Hagia Sophia, the Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus in Constantinople (now Istanbul, Turkey), now a mosque
- Hagia Sophia, Iznik, where the Second Council of Nicaea met in 787, a church in Nicaea, (now Iznik, Turkey), now a mosque
- Hagia Sophia, Trabzon, a church in Trapezous (now Trabzon, Turkey), now a mosque.
- Saint Sophia's Cathedral, Kiev, Ukraine
- St Sophia's Cathedral, London, United Kingdom
- Saint Sophia Cathedral, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Saint Sophia Cathedral in Washington, DC, United States
- Santa Sofia, Emilia–Romagna, a comune in the Province of Forlì-Cesena in the Italian region Emilia–Romagna
- Santa Sofia d'Epiro, an Arberesh town and comune in the province of Cosenza in Italy
- Santa Sofía, Boyacá, a town and municipality in the Department of Boyacá, Colombia
- Hagia Sophia, poem by Thomas Merton, 1963
- Sancta Sophia College, University of Sydney, a residential college at the University of Sydney, Australia
- Santa Sofia (grape), an Italian wine grape that is also known as Fiano
-  "Christ! O Wisdom and Word and Power of God!" in Pentecostarion – "On the Holy and Great Sunday of Pascha", Retrieved 2013-08-14
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hagia Sophia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.