Santa Claus (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Santa clause)
|Look up Santa Claus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Santa Claus is a folkloric figure in many Western cultures associated with Christmas.
Santa Claus may also refer to:
- Santa Claus: A Morality, a 1946 play by E. E. Cummings
- Santa Claus (1898 film), a British short silent drama
- Santa Claus (1959 film), a 1959 Mexican film
- Santa Claus: The Movie, a 1985 Alexander Salkind film
- The Santa Clause, a series of movies (1994, 2002, 2006) starring Tim Allen
- The Santa Clause 2, the 2002 sequel to the original
- The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, the 2006 third film in the series
- Father Christmas, historically known as Old Father Christmas, similar in concept to Santa Claus
- Sinterklaas, or a traditional winter holiday figure based on Saint Nicholas
- Santa Claus, a character from Rise of the Guardians
- Santa Claus (animatronic), a Temporary Character in The Rock-afire Explosion Animatronic Music Stage show used at Christmastime.
Places in the United States
- Santa Claus, Arizona, an uninhabited desert town
- Santa Claus, Georgia, a city
- Santa Claus, Indiana, a town
- FC Santa Claus, a Finnish football club
- Santa Claus (horse) (1961–1970), Irish racehorse
- Santa Claus Cup, an annual international figure skating competition organized by the Hungarian National Skating Federation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Santa Claus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.