Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Santander in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Santander may refer to:
- Francisco de Paula Santander (1792–1840), Colombian military and political leader born in Cúcuta
- Kike Santander (born 1960), Colombian composer and record producer born in Santiago de Cali
- Gustavo Santander, Colombian composer and brother of Kike Santander
- Federico Santander (born 1991), Paraguayan footballer
- Santander, Spain, the original place to receive this name, a port city and capital of the autonomous community of Cantabria, Spain
- Santander Department, a department of Colombia
- Santander State, former state of Colombia
- Santander de Quilichao, a municipality in the Cauca Department of Colombia
- Santander, Cebu, a municipality in the province of Cebu, Philippines
- Santander Group, a Spanish banking group with operations mainly in Western Europe, Latin America and United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Santander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.