From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Santo Antão, Portuguese for "Saint Anthony", may refer to the following places.
- Vitória de Santo Antão, Pernambuco
- Santo Antão, Cape Verde, the northwesternmost island in Cape Verde archipelago
- Santo Antão (Évora), a civil parish in the municipality of Évora
- Santo Antão do Tojal, a civil parish in the municipality of Loures
- Santo Antão (Calheta), a civil parish in the municipality of Calheta, São Jorge, Azores
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.