Figueroa at Wilshire
|Figueroa at Wilshire|
|Alternative names||Mitsui Fudoson Tower
Sanwa Bank Plaza
United California Bank
|Location||601 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, California, USA
|Roof||218.54 m (717.0 ft)|
4 below ground
|Floor area||96,294 m2 (1,036,500 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Albert C. Martin & Associates|
|Developer||Hines Interests Limited Partnership|
|Structural engineer||CBM Engineers|
Figueroa at Wilshire, formerly Sanwa Bank Plaza, is a 53-storey, 218.5 m (717 ft) skyscraper in Los Angeles, California, United States. It is the eighth-tallest building in Los Angeles. It was designed by Albert C. Martin & Associates, and developed by Hines Interests Limited Partnership. It won the Rose Award for "Outstanding New Office Building" in 1991. The tower was constructed from 1988 to 1990 on the site of the former St. Paul's Episcopal Cathedral.
- ACE Group
- Cozen O'Connor
- Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy
- Buchalter, Nemer, Fields & Younger
- Sonnenschein, Nath & Rosenthal
- Morgan Stanley
- Cushman & Wakefield
- HCC Surety Group
- "Figueroa at Wilshire". CTBUH Skyscraper Database.
- Figueroa at Wilshire at Emporis
- Figueroa at Wilshire at Glass Steel and Stone
- "Figueroa at Wilshire". SkyscraperPage.
- Staff writers (5 October 2012). "PricewaterhouseCoopers moving offices in downtown L.A." L.A. Biz. Retrieved 7 June 2013.
- "ACE USA Regional Contacts". ACE Group. 2013. Archived from the original on 19 May 2013. Retrieved 7 June 2013.
- "Overview: Offices: Los Angeles". Cozen O'Connor. 2013. Retrieved 7 June 2013.