|Location||Tianhe District, Guangzhou, Guangdong
|Operated by||Guangzhou Metro Co. Ltd.|
|Platforms||2 (1 island platform)|
|Opened||28 December 2009|
Sanxi Station (Chinese: 三溪站), formerly Yuzhu Station (Chinese: 鱼珠站) during planning, is a station on Line 5 of the Guangzhou Metro in Guangzhou, China. It is located under Huangpu Avenue East (Chinese: 黄埔大道东) near Tangxiachong (Chinese: 棠下涌) in the Tianhe District. It opened on 28 December 2009.
|Lobby||Customer Service, Shops, Vending machines, ATMs|
|Platform 2||← Line 5 towards Jiaokou (Dongpu)|
|Island Platform, doors will open on the left|
|Platform 1||→ Line 5 towards Wenchong (Yuzhu)|
- 广州地铁五号线概况 (Chinese Version) Archived 2009-09-30 at the Wayback Machine.
- 广州地铁站以企业命名引来居民不满导致改名 (Chinese Version) Archived 2011-09-27 at the Wayback Machine.
- Metro Line 5 Opens This December Archived 2012-08-03 at Archive.is
- 廣州地鐵五號線投標申請人報名提交資料一覽表 (Chinese Version) Archived 2011-07-08 at the Wayback Machine.
- Guangzhou Metro line Five to Open in December 2009