|Industry||Video game industry|
|Headquarters||Foster City, California, USA|
Number of employees
Sanzaru Games is a video game development company founded in 2007 in California. Their first game was Ninja Reflex, released on March 1, 2008 for PC, Nintendo DS and Wii. Their second game was a port of the High Impact Games developed PlayStation Portable game Secret Agent Clank, released on May 26, 2009 for PlayStation 2. Their third game was a high definition remastered collection of the Sly Cooper games originally developed by Sucker Punch Productions for the PlayStation 2, titled The Sly Collection and released on November 9, 2010 for PlayStation 3. Their fourth game was Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident, which they assisted in development with Big Fish Games on, was released on June 27, 2011 for Wii. Their fifth game is Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, which was set to be released late 2012, but was delayed to February 2013. The company name is based on the three wise monkeys (called sanzaru in Japan).
|Game Title||Release Date||Console(s)|
|Ninja Reflex||2008||Wii, Nintendo DS, PC|
|Secret Agent Clank||2009||PlayStation 2|
|The Sly Collection||2010||PlayStation 3|
|Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident||2011||Wii|
|Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time||2013||PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita|
|Bentley's Hackpack||2013||PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita|
|Bentley's Hackpack||2014||Android, iOS|
|The Sly Collection||2014||PlayStation Vita|
|God of War Collection||2014||PlayStation Vita|
|Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal||2014||Nintendo 3DS|
|Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice||2015||Nintendo 3DS|
- "about us". Sanzaru Games. Archived from the original on 28 May 2013. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "Sanzaru Games Inc.". Gamasutra. Think Services. Retrieved 1 August 2013.
- "Sanzaru Hits 60!". Sanzaru Games. 16 November 2010. Archived from the original on 29 June 2013. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "“Dark Manor” goes World Wide". Sanzaru Games. 6 July 2013. Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "Bentley’s Hackpack arrives on iOS and Android!!". Sanzaru Games. 16 January 2014. Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- Moriarty, Colin (20 April 2013). "ESRB Rates The Sly Collection for PlayStation Vita". IGN. Ziff Davis. Retrieved 1 February 2014.
- "SEGA Launches New Franchise Strategy for Sonic the Hedgehog with Sonic Boom". SEGA Blog. 6 February 2014. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Announcing Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice!". SEGA Blog. 9 June 2015. Retrieved 9 June 2015.