Beach in Sanzhi
Location of Sanzhi in New Taipei City
|Special municipality||New Taipei City (新北市)|
|• Total||65.9968 km2 (25.4815 sq mi)|
|Population (January 2016)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC+8)|
Baxian Village, Putou Village, Guzhuang Village, Xinzhuang Village, Puping Village, Maozhang Village, Hengshan Village, Xiban Village, Houcuo Village, Fude Village, Yuanshan Village, Dianzi Village, Xinghua Village.
- Jiang Wen-Ye, musician and composer active mainly in Japan and the People's Republic of China
- Lee Teng-hui, former ROC president, spiritual leader of the Taiwan Solidarity Union
- Lu Hsiu-yi, former Democratic Progressive Party politician and member of the Legislative Yuan
- Tseng Wen-hui, former First Lady of the Republic of China, wife of former President Lee Teng-hui
- Tu Tsung-ming, founder of Kaohsiung Medical University and the first Taiwanese PhD
The main road route through Sanzhi is the Provincial Highway No. 2. There are also a number of county-level highways within the district.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sanzhi District, New Taipei.|
- "江文也 (Jiang Wen-ye)" (in Chinese). Sanzhi District Government.