Beach in Sanzhi
Location of Sanzhi in New Taipei City
|Country||Republic of China (Taiwan)|
|Special municipality||New Taipei City|
|• Total||65.9968 km2 (25.4815 sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (CST)|
Baxian, Putou, Guzhuang, Xinzhuang, Puping, Maozhang, Hengshan, Xiban, Houcuo, Fude, Yuanshan, Dianzi and Xinghua Village.
The main road route through Sanzhi is the Provincial Highway No. 2. There are also a number of county-level highways within the district.
- Jiang Wen-Ye, musician and composer active mainly in Japan and the People's Republic of China
- Lee Teng-hui, former ROC president, spiritual leader of the Taiwan Solidarity Union
- Lu Hsiu-yi, former Democratic Progressive Party politician and member of the Legislative Yuan
- Tseng Wen-hui, former First Lady of the Republic of China, wife of former President Lee Teng-hui
- Tu Tsung-ming, founder of Kaohsiung Medical University and the first Taiwanese PhD
- "江文也 (Jiang Wen-ye)" (in Chinese). Sanzhi District Government.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sanzhi District, New Taipei.|