Saoirse (given name)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pronunciation||/ / SEER-shə, SUR-shə|
Irish: [ˈsˠiːɾʲʃə, ˈsˠeːɾʲʃə]
People named Saoirse
- Saoirse Noonan (born 1999), Irish footballer
- Saoirse Ronan (born 1994), Irish and American actress
- Saoirse Scott (born 2000), American actress who played Jamie Vega in the soap opera One Life to Live
- Saoirse-Monica Jackson, (born 1993), Northern Irish actress who plays Erin in British sitcom Derry Girls
- Saoirse Kennedy Hill (died 2019), granddaughter of Robert F. and Ethel Kennedy, died at age 22 of an apparent overdose
Characters named Saoirse
- Saoirse, a little girl in the 2014 film Song of the Sea
- Saoirse, a guardian spirit in the 2017 videogame Nioh
- Saoirse, a woman in "Natural Justice", the first episode of the Irish television series Single-Handed.
- Saoirse (spelled Sorsha in the script and credits), is a character in the 1988 film Willow. She was the daughter of Queen Bavmorda and Prince Mikal Tanthalos of Tir Asleen
- "Saoirse". Baby Names of Ireland. 11 August 2014. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- Seelye, Katharine Q.; Martin, Jonathan (2019-08-01). "Saoirse Kennedy Hill, Granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy, Dies After Overdose". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-08-02.