Saoirse (given name)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
People named Saoirse
- Saoirse Ronan (born 1994), Irish and American actress
- Saoirse Scott (born 2000), American actress who played Jamie Vega in the soap opera One Life to Live
- Saoirse-Monica Jackson, (born 1993), Northern Irish actress who plays Erin in British sitcom Derry Girls
- Saoirse Kennedy Hill (died 2019), granddaughter of Robert F. and Ethel Kennedy, died at age 22 of an apparent overdose
Characters named Saoirse
- Saoirse, a little girl in the 2014 film Song of the Sea
- Saoirse, a guardian spirit in the 2017 videogame Nioh
- Saoirse, a woman in "Natural Justice", the first episode of the Irish television series Single-Handed.
- Saoirse (spelled Sorsha in the script and credits), is a character in the 1988 film Willow. She was the daughter of Queen Bavmorda and Prince Mikal Tanthalos of Tir Asleen
- "Saoirse". Baby Names of Ireland. 11 August 2014. Retrieved 28 February 2018.
- Seelye, Katharine Q.; Martin, Jonathan (2019-08-01). "Saoirse Kennedy Hill, Granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy, Dies After Overdose". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-08-02.
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|