Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sapa or Sapë may refer to:
- Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
- Sapë, a town in Albania
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Sapë, one of six such diocese of Albania
- Sapa, another name for Namayan, a former barangay state in the Philippines
- Sapa Group, a Norwegian-based aluminium company
- South African Press Association - the national news agency of South Africa
- Sapa, Hehaka (aka Black Elk , circa 1863-1950), Native American religious figure
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sapa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.