Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sapa or Sapë may refer to:
- Sapa (sweetener), a reduction of must
- SAPA (football club), Helsinki, Finland
- Sapa Group, a Norwegian-based aluminium company
- Sapa Inca, the title of the hereditary ruler of the Inca
- Sa Pa, Lao Cai, Vietnam
- Sapë, a town in Albania
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Sapë, one of six such diocese of Albania
- Namayan or Sapa, a former barangay state in the Philippines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sapa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.