Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sapa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sapa or Sapë may refer to:
- Sapa, Mississippi, a community in the United States
- Sa Pa (town), Lao Cai, Vietnam
- Sapë, a town in Albania
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Sapë, one of six such diocese of Albania
- Namayan or Sapa, a former barangay state in the Philippines
- Sapa (sweetener), a reduction of must
- SAPA (football club), Helsinki, Finland
- Sapa (Prague), a Vietnamese market
- Sapa Arena, Vetlanda, Sweden
- Sapa Group, a Norwegian-based aluminium company
- Sapa Inca, the title of the hereditary ruler of the Inca
- Sapa language, a Southwestern Tai language of Sa Pa, Lào Cai Province, northern Vietnam
- Paha Sapa, the Black Hills, U.S.
- Sapa-Sapa, Tawi-Tawi, Philippines
- Sape (disambiguation)
- Sappa (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sapa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.