|Look up sapiens in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sapiens, a Latin word meaning wise, may refer to :
- Berengarius Sapiens, a designation for Berengar the Wise, the count of Toulouse (814-835) and duke of Septimania (832-835)
- Felis sapiens (also Felix sapiens), a fictional, sentient, humanoid species from the Red Dwarf television series
- Gaius Laelius Sapiens (ca. 188 BC-?), a Roman statesman
- Gildas Sapiens, a designation for Saint Gildas (c. 500–570), a 6th-century British cleric
- Homo sapiens, the species Latin name of the Human beings
- Hydro Sapiens, an art performance performed by The Lunatics from The Netherlands
- Icthyo sapiens is a species designation given to at least two fictional characters:
- Robo-Sapiens, the debut album by Malibu
- Sapiens International Corporation, a computer software company
- Vipera Sapiens, an EP by Brazilian heavy metal band Viper
- a designation for Cato the Elder (234 BC–149 BC), a Roman statesman
- a designation for Cenn Fáelad mac Aillila (died 679), an Irish scholar
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, 2014 book by Yuval Harari
- Macrobiotus Sapiens, a microorganism commonly known as a water bear.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sapiens.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.